So when I sat down recently and completed my own "Circle of Life" worksheet I realized there were a few things that I needed to work on in order to improve my overall health and well being. Working from home, while a wonderful gift, is also very isolating which isn't good for my soul.
I was fortunate that at the time I realized I was going to need to get out of the house I discovered Laughter Yoga. I was writing my April Newsletter and I spoke with Judi A. Winall from Joyful Healing Laughter, a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Leader, to learn more about Laughter Yoga classes and Laughter Yoga Clubs and realized that it might be the perfect fit for me. I could laugh, engage with others, and give back to my community.
After my call with Judi I found that there was a Laughter Yoga Teacher about an hour from me in Columbus, Ohio (everything, it seems, can be found in Columbus, Ohio) and she was teaching a Certification Class Memorial Day Weekend. I signed up that day.
![]() |
| Meg Scott and Me at graduation (she looks a little scared) |
So while my family spent Memorial Day weekend playing paint ball and watching racing I chose to spend two days with Meg Scott, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and author of "Happy Hour without the Hangover, a Professional's Guide for a Successful Laughter Club" and now I am a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)!
So what does this new certification allow me to do? I can lead Laughter Yoga Classes and I can start my own FREE Laughter Yoga Club. I can bring Laughter Yoga to nursing homes, assisted living facilities, corporate retreats, and schools. And I can do Laughter Yoga at my house, all by myself, and reap the breathing and stress reduction benefits anytime I want.
If you are interested finding out more information or bringing Laughter Yoga into your life please give me call or visit www.laughteryoga.org for a list of Leaders and Clubs in your area.
As always, I would love to hear your feedback on your favorite Primary Food!
All my best,
Linda
![]() |
| My amazing certification class! Loved them ALL! |


No comments:
Post a Comment