Sunday, June 2, 2013

Where have I been?

So it has been some time since I have written a post in my blog! So much has happened and yet all remains the same! So here is a breakdown of what I have been up to:

  • Traveled back to CT with my daughter to visit
  • Put our house in CT on the market (after an abrupt exit by our tenant)
  • Started a contractor job in auto racing (very fun, I will talk more about later)
  • Finished my taxes
  • Saw Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran in concert in Cleveland (Ed Sheeran is genius)
  • Watched my first MLB game in Cleveland (from behind home plate no less!)
  • Saw Of Monster and Men concert in Columbus
  • Tended my flower beds
  • Planted my tomatoes and herbs
  • Spent A LOT of time at the vet with sick animals
  • One of my best girlfriends from Florida came for a visit
  • Worked a booth for my girlfriend as she launched her leather cuff business
  • Had a HUGE garage sale
  • Became a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (more on that later!)
Whew... it was a crazy few months but I managed to maintain my exercise routine (for the most part), I meditated (most days), and I learned to laugh for no reason!

So now that you are caught up I will get writing! There are lessons in living a happy healthy life in all my experiences of the last few months, from managing financial stress to eating well when you are working 18 hour days (it took me 3 days to figure it out and there were two days of Coca Cola drinking that I am not proud of). 

All my best!

Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment