Thursday, February 28, 2013

National Public Sleeping Day


Today is National Public Sleeping Day and while I don't recommend you snooze at the office I thought I would give you a top 10 list of reasons to get a good nights sleep (7-9 hours)! Of course you may want to take a siesta somewhere public today just because you can!

1. Sleep loss impacts your sex life in a negative way (I could probably stop here)
2. Sleep is beneficial for weight management
3. Better Memory
4. Better Skin
5. Lack of sleep can make you accident prone
7. Better cognitive thinking
8. Lack of sleep compromises your immune system
9. Getting your Z's may help you slow down the aging process
10. Sleep improves your ability to manage stress

So now, I am off to take a nap at the mall!

All my best,

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment