Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shameless Promotion to follow...

I launched my fall Healthy Happy Holiday program and I wanted to take this space to shamelessly promote it. The deadline for registration is Wednesday, November 7th at 4 p.m. 



Are you looking to enthusiastically attend or host holiday parties this season while maintaining your commitment to a healthy lifestyle? Are you concerned that you may not be able to do it alone? I can help.
I provide individualized support to:
  • Convert your family's holiday recipe favorites into healthier versions without losing all the flavor and taste
  • Maintain your exercise regime during this crazy time
  • Keep you focused on your long-term goals instead of the short term "fix"
  • Make navigating the buffet line an enjoyable experience
I am offering weekly conference calls, via telephone or SKYPE, starting the week of November 11th through January 6th to keep you focused on your healthy goals during this time of great indulgence (or maybe just to keep you from going up a dress size!) 

I have limited space available for this program. The cost is $200 for the entire 8 week program (yup, just $25/week) and includes customized recipes, survival goodie bag, weekly calls, and 24 hour e-mail support.

Call or e-mail me today to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment